Brusa NLG4 Monlog totalizer

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2011
      I was getting some data off of my charger today and again noticed that the hours portion (totalizer) doesn't change. It does properly record the section times on each charge but the grand total for hours doesn't change. It has a lot of hours recorded so it must have worked at some previous time.

      Totals for amps and kw both change (increase)with each charge.

      Charger is working fine so it is just something I've wondered about. Probably some "euro bug" in the firmware.

      Any thoughts or similarity noticed? Anyone know how to zero out the grand totals?

      Mike R
      97 Force