driving from Cotati to Folsom

  • Joel Meyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2011
      Next Monday March 21 I am starting a new job in Folsom. Thursday (tomorrow) I
      need to relocate Sparky from Cotati (40 miles north of SF) to Folsom (20 miles
      east of Sacramento). Rental of 3/4 Ton truck and car dolly is over $200. I have
      been thinking of making the drive by charging in Napa, Vacaville, Davis, and
      Sacramento. My charger uses 220 or 110v. Lots of opportunities. Any
      recommendations by group members? comfortable range is 20 miles, 30 being about
      the limit, Higher than original rolling resistance due to cheap tires.
      thanks,
      Joel
    • anbausa
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2011
        One Recommendation as you plan your route is to check the "I was there" reports on evchargernews.com so you can avoid any chargers that show up as being inoperative.

        Noel