2nd EVer EAA Chapters Conference 3/28 & Tour de Arizona 3/29

  • Bruce EVangel Parmenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2003
      -
      Please see http://phoenixeaa.com/tour/ for the latest
      updates.

      2nd EVer EAA Chapters Conference
      EVent will start Friday 28 March, with registration at 5PM
      at the Arizona Public Service Arizona Tower II in Downtown
      Phoenix. A social mixer with food & drink, begins the
      meeting. An APS Hydrogen Power guest speaker is planned. A
      Tour de AZ presentation for EVolunteers before wrapping up
      the EVening around 10:30PM.

      Tour de Arizona
      10AM-4PM on Saturday, 29 March: a 6-hour fun run in the
      Phoenix sun, a great & green urban EV road rally in the
      Valley of the Sun.

      Saturday, 29 March, 8AM we'll have coffee & pastries for
      EVolunteers. At 9:30AM, the EVolunteers take positions at
      the for looping 70-80 miles around the Valley of the Sun.
      And another group of EV'rs will roll in the opposite loop
      direction.

      After the TdeAZ, we gather at SWEET TOMATOES at 7:30. for
      an endless amount of eats & drinks at a low price. We'll
      arrange to section off for guest speakers.

      On Sunday morn, 30 March, we do a Brunch/Awards Ceremony at
      a restaurant on The Lakes in Tempe, AZ, from 9AM -1PM with
      electric boating.

      Jerry Asher
      ChapterRelationsEast@...
      Electric Auto Association