8G24M battery post spacing?

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2011
      I hope everyone is having a good day. :)

      I am looking for a datasheet that has the post spacing dimensions for the
      the Deka Dominator 8G24M battery...

      I can't seem to find it on-line...

      Or if it is not that much trouble, can some one measure the center line
      distance between the 3/8" positive threaded terminal post and the 5/6"
      negative threaded terminal post? :)

      I ordered 24 batteries for my truck... and in the mean time I am going to
      whip up a quick battery balancer/monitor, and I want it to just bolt in
      across the battery terminals. :)

      Wolf
      *wags his tail*
      www.wolftronix.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2011
        I am still looking for a datasheet that has the post spacing dimensions for
        the the Deka Dominator 8G24M battery...

        I can't find it on-line...
        I can't get it from any of the battery vendors...
        I can't get it from East Penn either...

        Also, still no word on when I am going to get my new batteries delivered. :(

        Or if it is not that much trouble, can some one measure the center line
        distance between the 3/8" positive threaded terminal post and the 5/6"
        negative threaded terminal post? :)

        I ordered 24 batteries for my truck... and in the mean time I am going to
        whip up a quick battery balancer/monitor, and I want it to just bolt in
        across the battery terminals. :)

        Wolf
        *wags his tail*
        www.wolftronix.com

      • paul doe
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 24, 2011
          Wolf,

              I have a Deka data sheet, but it doesn't list the post spacing.  It only shows battery dimensions and post type.

          Paul