Solectria E-10 for sale. $5500

  • SteveDill
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2010
      I would like to sell my almost working Solectria 1996 E-10.
      White, 40K on the body.

      Good:
      Batteries (24 Lb/A) have about 4000 miles but are about six years old.
      Everything: AC, power steering and breaks, works.
      Both controllers work. Truck will go.
      Clean title,
      White "Access OK" stickers

      Bad:
      One of the two motors is having issues. If I disconnect it, the truck will go but is a bit sluggish with the one motor, and tops out at 50 mph.

      History: Vehicles like this are the reasons tinkers cuss. If you like to tinker, you can probably get this unit going. I do not like to tinker.

      Asking price: $5500, I paid a lot more for it.
      Location: Mountain View, CA. You will need to come get it.

      Please e-mail me.
      Stephen
    • Tom Shjarback
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2010