Battery and repair status

  • Don Buckshot
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2002
      Solectria Corporation
      9 Forbes Road
      Woburn, MA 01801

      Well Kevin,
      I still haven't received a response from you when I sent this message almost
      2 weeks ago.
      I had hoped that you and Solectria could give me some idea of a direction to
      pursue.

      Please re-read the comments below and respond.

      If we can bypass the bad cells and still have an operable EV then I may want
      to do that and sell the EV right out of your location.

      Don Buckshot
      816-582-6891 mobile anytime

      Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 19:54:17 -0600
      From: "Don Buckshot"