Re: Solectria BC3KW Charger

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
      Almost easy once you get the software working. Just go to section 3 and change the 175.3V to whatever you desire.

      I have the float voltage on my NLG4 (BC3KW) set to drop after 12 hours.

      I think the control programs are all still in the files section.

      Mike R
      97 Force

      --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "jfan920" <jfan920@...> wrote:

      > Hi everybody,
      > I recently purchased a 1998 Solectria Force and installed a new set of batteries (13 Greensaver SSW-100 Silicone Batteries), and I am wondering if it is possible to reprogram the Solectria BC3KW Charger to a lower float charge voltage? It looks like the stock float charge settings might overcharge the batteries.
      >
      > Thanks.

    • jfan920
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
        The software for the NLG4 also works for the Solectria BC3KW Charger too? I thought they were two different chargers. The Solectria BC3KW charger looks different from the Brusa NLG4.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
          If it is this style, with the adjustment pots on it, turn down the "U keep"
          pot counter clockwise (use a volt meter to check what voltage you are
          setting it to).
          http://www.wolftronix.com/BC2000/

          If it is this style, Solectra made, not Brusa made:
          http://www.wolftronix.com/BC1000/
          Connect via serial cable and Hyperterminal (38400, 8, N, 1)
          Press 'ENTER' on the splash screen
          Next press 'p', to edit parameters.
          Then '4', type in new float charge voltage.
          When you exit it will prompt you save changes back to the charger.

          Wolf
          *wags his tail*
          www.wolftronix.com