RE: [force_ev] Contest to design sticker for new EV charging spac e law

  • Belden, Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Greg

      Why not just make these stickers the exact same as the one's we already got
      from the DMV to drive in the HOV lane. Seems like a pain for us to have one
      set of stickers for the HOV lane and then another for the charging. I
      suppose there are CNG cars that have the HOV stickers, but those cars
      already have CNG stickers on them so it's pretty clear that they are not
      electric.

      Another simple way to enforce this. Just check if the car is plugged in.
      If it's not plugged in then it shouldn't be there.

      Peter