Sparky's driver needs help

  • Joel Meyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010
      I hope this is not too far off topic for this group. However, if I am to
      continue care and feeding of Sparky, I need to find employment and it sure it
      tough finding a job. My skills are in CAD (Solidworks, ME-10 & ME-30, Autocad).
      My previous job titles have been "drafter", mostly electro-mechanical, some
      cabinet/millwork/interior architecture.
      My geographical area is "Northbay" (50 miles north of San Francisco).so anything
      from Sonoma County to San Jose, and also near Tuolemne and Mariposa counties (we
      have a cabin 30 miles south of Sonora) is considered. I would certainly
      appreciate any leads or referrals.

      thanks,
      Joel Meyn
      97 Force "Sparky"