Re: Force LiFe upgrade.

  • dexion111
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2010
      Cant help you on the specs for the pot or pinout. But perhaps I could give you a suggestion on getting on the road while you are figuring out how to get the bms to talk with the controller/charger. Interesting however since part of the pot runs regen and part runs acceleration so just cutting the signal in half perhaps would activate regen neat problem.

      On my saturn conversion I have a relay fire a pezo horn rather than put a resistor inline with the pot (I dont like the idea of a sudden anything while I am driving.) So any over/under/heat condition will sound a 100db buzzer in the back of my car and I know theres an issue. Same with the charger I bypassed everything that actually talked with the charger and had a relay open the ac side (and fire the buzser) on a high voltage condition on any cell. I am using the minibms system for my lifepo4 conversion so its different from what you are using but a relay is a relay it doesnt care what it fires. So perhaops to get you on the road you could use a buzzer and ac relay. Or not :)
      Kevin