Faster Charger ?

  • packratdaddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hello,

      I'd like to charge my car faster for a cross state trip.
      I have a BC1000 charger.
      4 hours for a full charge it's feasible.
      What charger would I need to accomplish that.

      I have 19 - 22nf Deka Gel

      MArk
    • Jay Grossman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
        I just replaced my Brusa B1000's with a Zivan and the charging time is reduced substantially, At least cut in half. I have no idea what this will do to battery life but I had no choice since the master charger in the pair was damaged by a power surge.
        Jay h Grossman