Re: [solectria_ev] Body shop in South Bay (Los Angeles area) that handles EVs?

  • Jose
    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2010

    • theoldcars@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 19, 2010
        I own two high quality collision centers and have been in the industry for
        35 years. I would recommend using a shop that uses superior paint products.
        If they are committed to doing excellent work they will buy better
        materials. I use Standox another would be Spies Hecker. There are a couple of others
        that are fairly good.

        Check with the BBB and your attorney general on line for complaints.

        Don