3 citi vans for sale

  • tedcoylelt1
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 6:36 PM
      I am planning on selling my three citi on ebay. I wanted to advertise them here first in case anyone is interested. All do not currently run, they sat for years unused. All components are there. The bodies are in great shape, mileage is 1400, 5000, 7500. I am selling for $3000 each. I am in Massachusetts.
    • Douglas Coleman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 11:48 PM
        Could you email me pictures of the vans and a brief description of what is bad on them. Also the number and type of batteries in them.
        Doug