replacement decals

  • Doug Jackson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2010
      My 1999 Force was backup into last night and the left front quarter
      panel is being replaced. To match the paint, the body shop is also
      going to paint the driver's side door. There is a decal on the door
      which says "electric" with an electric plug coming off it. The shop
      does not think they can save it.

      Does anybody know if there are replacements out there somewhere. I'm
      really trying to keep things looking like the original.

      Doug Jackson
      adjackson3.org

    • rod864
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2010
        FWIW, a friend of mine made a nice decal for his Jet Electrica van by scanning the tired old nameplate and taking the file to a local sign shop. If you check with such a place, they might be able to suggest a way to make a die-cut vinyl replica from a tracing or maybe even a photo of your decal.