Repair Brusa B1000 chargers

  • jgrossm3
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2010
      Is anyone in the group willing and able to repair the B1000 chargers in my '95 Solectria Force? If so let me know your hourly rate.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2010
        I could take a look at it, but I have a back log I am working thru now. :(

        It might help to look at the following:
        http://www.wolftronix.com/BC1000
        http://www.wolftronix.com/BC1000_2

        Yours might have the same problem. :)

        Wolf
        *wags his tail*
        www.wolftronix.com

        Is anyone in the group willing and able to repair the B1000 chargers in my '95 Solectria Force? If so let me know your hourly rate.

      • Jay Grossman

          Is anyone in the group willing and able to repair the B1000 chargers in my '95 Solectria Force? If so let me know your hourly rate.

          Wolf,
          I see that you have worked on the B1000 chargers from the attached photos. How long do you think that it will it take you to sort through your current backlog before you would have an opportunity to look at mine?
          Jay H Grossman