Re: [force_ev] Re: Sudden Battery(?) Death

  • Leonard Tramiel
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 3, 2002
      Getting into the front battery box is really beyond what I can do by myself.
      Especially with the current state of my back.

      Any ideas on where to get a replacement?

      -Leonard

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 10, 2002
        Update:

        Today I called the people from whom I bought my charger and went over all
        the specs with them on the phone. They told me the settings are correct,
        and that my actual problem is that Interstate SRM-27 batteries don't last
        well in EV applications due to the high current demand.

        So, it looks like I neeed to shop for new batteries. Does anyone have a
        favorite battery they'd recommend?

        (Mine is a '92 Force, 144 volt system).

        Rob
        umarc@...