Re: rear spring replacement

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 31, 2010
      Stock springs and bags would likely work well. But bagging a small spring like the Geo wouldn't be fun. Having springs made isn't all that expensive if there is a spring shop in your area or find one online. Had new set made for my van and it was around $200 for the pair a few years back.

      Have fun,
      Mike R