Re: Intro

  • truckernaut
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2009
      Wow! Sweet Tomatoes and Bloody Marys. I haven't even made my
      first post to this group, yet they have invited me to Bring My Own Beer!
      But just case I misunderstood the meaning of BYOB I will Bring My Own
      Batmobile, electric version of course! This is going to be a fun gang
      ;-)

      C Ya at 1 pm this Sunday at the restaurant Matt

      --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, jim donovan <donovan66205@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Matt:
      > I am in KC also and so are a whole lot of my EV friends. You can
      surf us up at www.maeaa.org OR come join us at our end-of-the-year
      December blow out meeting this Sunday. However, we will be meeting
      at Sweet Tomato at 1pm (not the library at 2pm). In any case, we
      will be at the restaurant just east of State Line on Meadowlake (which
      is one stop light south of 75th Street). You and your family are
      welcome to join us but it is a BYOB (buy your own buffet).
      > Jim

    • truckernaut
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2009
        Thank You for the website Bill. Matt