CE Sampler

  • Bruce EVangel Parmenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22 9:40 PM
      [ :: EAA promotion hat on :: ]

      I joined the EAA Board to work toward putting the EAA
      newsletter on the web. There is a wealth of knowledge &
      experience in each issue that should be made available
      to the public.

      I have taken the first step to make CE available on
      line. The CE Sampler page
      http://eaaev.org/eaacesampler.html
      has five front pages available for the public to read.

      As a first pass, I have jpg images up. But I plan to
      put the front page and table of contents in html format.
      This will not only let the public get a look at what
      the CE is about, but also let it be found by the web
      search engines.

      Of course members get the latest issues of Current EVents.
      See http://eaaev.org

      Bruce Parmenter
      EAA webmaster

      [ :: EAA promotion Hat off :: ]