AC input connector for BC3300 Charger

  • Julie Rick and Zach Durst
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2009
      Sorry for the incomplete information I was requesting. I am looking for the
      AC input connector that goes to the Solectria BC3300 or Brusa NLG4 Charger.
      When I bought the car, mine was missing the connector. This is the female
      side that would be connected to the top of the charger that provides AC to
      the unit. Thanks,
      Rick 1996 Solectria Force.