Roll call

  • Rick Ulrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      I have a 1996 Force in Florence, OR. It has almost 13000 miles and only about 1000 on the 15 Optima Yellow Tops. The amp meter went out, so I just count the miles, but this is a small town, so it gets me there and back in "20" miles. Just do not have a mechanic (electrician) to fix it. I'm part way into the dash, but not sure how to get to it or what to do if I do. I am also in the process of making the gas door a charger plug. I really appreciate this group.
      Rick