Nominations for EAA Keith Crock and Fellow Awards are open

  • Bruce EVangel Parmenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      The EAA would like to receive nominations for our EAA Fellow
      Award and Keith Crock Awards.

      The Fellow Award is made to individuals for outstanding
      activities in areas relating to support of the EAA,
      advancing the cause of electric vehicles, or other
      activities of benefit to the EV industry.

      The Keith Crock Award can be given to an individual, a
      group, a company, or other organization. This award is
      given for technical excellence and can be in the form of a
      vehicle, component, a drive system, supporting
      infrastructure, etc.

      *** More details are on the EAA page http://eaaev.org/

      http://health.yahoo.com