mechanic in SF North bay area wanted

  • Joel Meyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2009
      Do any of our members have a mechanic they like for working on the non-EV parts of Solectria Force? My thought is that I would rather visit someone who is already familiar with EV's and Force and not intimidated.
      I live in Cotati, so hopefully someone between Petaluma and Santa Rosa.
      I'd like to have brakes and bearings looked at.
      thanks,
      Joel
      Red Solectria

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Charles Bliss
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2009
        Brakes and bearings are going to be stock Geo Metro. They should also be
        interchangeable with Suzuki Swift.

        I am in the process of looking to upgrade my '93 Force brakes. '95 and up
        should be vented disks on the front and drums on the rear.