Re: [solectria_ev] Re: DC-DC converter issue

  • Arthur Marquardt
    Message 1 of 47 , Aug 7, 2009
      I looked at the Meanwell DC/DC Convertors and the one thing that worried me was the input voltage is listed at a max. of 144VDC. Usually that would be less than what we are using unless they mean nominal. Another thought, the unit is not sealed this means you would have to put it in a different location so that it doesn't get wet.
      Art

      Message 47 of 47 , Sep 22, 2009
        Hi Joshua,

        I don't think the original charger is a Brusa. I believe it's called a
        BC-1000, and it's a "dumb" charger without any programmability. The
        previous owner had it on a timer.

        I'll check out Mr. Tarler. Thanks for the tip.

        Rob