Re: [solectria_ev] Rear battery box fan

  • Gordon Stallings
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2009
      Mine runs all summer. The box temp has to drop below about 72 before
      it cuts out. Local weather says that air is 110F here today, so the
      fan stays on.

      On Jul 14, 2009, at 5:53 PM, Bill Swann wrote:

      > The fan is always running. Does anyone know where to get a
      > replacement switch?

    • Bill or Dorothy Swann
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2009
        OK. I am not concerned. There has been a heat wave in Houston.

        Thanks,Bill S
        Ph 832-338-3080
        www.hstech.biz
        www.promotingevs.com

        Solectria/Azure had some a couple of years ago. Are you sure it is defective? Once it snaps closed at about 85F that switch won't open again until around 65-75. Do you even get that cool around your place? Mine runs all summer unless I park it outside at night. I modified mine so I can manually turn it on allowing me to put in some cool night air.

        Mike R
        97 Force