BADICHEQ

  • johnnydwa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 12:46 PM
      My 96 Force has a BADICHEQ BMS system in it, but I don't have any software or other way of extracting the data. There is a Serial port plug and I tried to download some other software from Mentzer.de but I haven't been able to connect to the unit. Any thoughts or does anyone have software?

      JD
    • Charles Bliss
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3 12:52 PM
        A google search turns up this: