Zinc-air Force

  • Gordon Stallings
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27 1:55 PM
      Here's a website that has a photo of a Force that's been modified to use
      zinc-air fuel cells.

      "Lookit that radiator!!"

      http://www.metallicpower.com/news.htm

      Gordon Stallings
      1999 Solectria Force
    • David Roden (Akron OH USA)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27 6:33 PM
        On 27 Jun 2002 at 15:55, Gordon Stallings wrote:

        > "Lookit that radiator!!"

        To say nothing of that back seat full of ... uh ... whatever the back seat is full
        of. (Quite visible in the first hires photo.)

        I think I'd like to have a luggage rack like that on my trunk, too. <g>

        David Roden
        Akron OH USA