Re: [force_ev] Help w/ Ammeter...

  • Will Beckett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2002
      Yes. I had this problem when my replacement meter came back from repair. It will usually correct itself after a reset, which happens after a computer charge. If that doesn't work you can try the disconnect but most of the time that introduces the problem and I wait for a complete charge for it to reset and that works.

      -Will

      From: Andrew Foss <afoss@...>
      Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:21:24 -0700