Re: [solectria_ev] Re: Gels versus AGMs

  • Ken Olum
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2009
      I think the thing to look at is the cycle life. Deka quotes 600
      cycles to 80% depth of discharge. In my experience AGMs usually give
      a little over 300 cycles.

      Ken
    • jim_writer
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2009
        Thank you for all the suggestions. This really is a great group. I am going to start a new thread asking for charger profiles for different types of batteries. Ideally somebody has gathered this information and has the profiles listed somewhere on the Internet (OK I'm a dreamer). Maybe I will have to gather them one at a time, such as flooded, AGM, gel, Li-ion, etc. Please send any known profiles to the new thread!