Re: [solectria_ev] Brusa NLG412B: fan, no lights, no output

  • Ken Olum
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30 5:31 PM
      From: "Will Beckett \(PCS\)" <will@...>
      Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:30:36 -0700

      The charger to pack connection fuse?

      Nope. I had a lot of trouble with that one before, but it's fine
      now. So are the two input fusees inside the charger, the output fuse
      inside the charger, and the small fuse on the processor board. Nothing
      is obviously damaged inside. I'm stumped now.

      I suspect that the problem is with the processor, since I don't get
      any diagnostic output. Is there anyone with an NLG4 whose power
      electronics has died who'd like to make a deal with me about a
      processor board? Or, vice versa, I might have some power electronics
      to sell if I have to replace this charger entirely.

      Ken
    • electric vehicle
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2009
        ken \contact me off line im interested