RSVP: EVision - East Coast Chapter's Meeting via internet

  • Bruce EVangel Parmenter
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 11:26 PM
      RSVP: EVision - East Coast Chapter's Meeting via internet

      On Tuesday May 14 at 3:30-4:30pm, the EAA will have an East
      Coast Chapter's Meeting (see http://evadc.org )

      We are offering a internet (IM chat) connection to this
      meeting for those that can not physically attend.

      We will have an EAA Board member that will have a web cam
      and microphone setup so that the meeting can be seen and
      heard. The IM chat session will be via a modem line.

      ***We ask that you do not speak or turn on your cam
      (a one way broadcast session so others can watch and listen).

      A minimum configuration: 28.8 modem, a sound card, 640x480
      16 bit color (or anything higher) should work fine.

      If you are interested in connecting to this IM chat session,
      *** You must send direct email to me brucedp@...
      as I have to work with you to get your yahoo IM ID setup.

      Bruce Parmenter
      EAA Board, technology chair

      =====
      ' ____