tire pressure lesson

  • Doug Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 10:20 AM
      I drive my 1999 Force to the gym almost every weekday. Recently I noticed that when I reached home the aH meter was reading above 10. I also had a problem with a longer drive that I have made a number of times. The last couple of blocks was in 'creep' mode. Oh darn, the old batteries are finally too old.
      I decided to check the tire pressure. I haven't checked the pressure in longer than I care to admit. Perhaps not surprising, they were down almost 10 pounds on all four tires. I pumped them up to an appropriate pressure.
      The next day I drove to the gym as usual. The aH meter just barely hit 6. So, it really is important to check those tires. It really can make a significant difference.