Re: [solectria_ev] Lubricant fill tube to differential on E-10

  • Stephen Taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2009
      --- On Wed, 3/11/09, kevin gildea <kpgildea@...> wrote:
      From: kevin gildea <kpgildea@...>
      Subject: Re: [solectria_ev] Lubricant fill tube to differential on E-10
      To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 8:03 AM

      To add lubricant to differential, just take off the plug on upper side of

      differential, kind of like an oil pan plug on the side, and fill until it is

      up to bottom of hole, almost ready to come out. The tube must be some type

      of breather, not sure, maybe someone can answer that part. Kevin

      On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 11:24 PM, Bill Swann <dbswann4@yahoo. com> wrote:

      > There is a plastic tube going to the differential, also to the bearing

      > housing upstream of the drive shaft. Is this for filling lubricant, or just

      > a breather?

      > Thanks

    • e10ls
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2009
        Anybody:

        Has anyone determined the correct amount of fluid to put into an E-10 differential? My sight window is obscured and frozen in place how much should I put in?
        Art