Carbon Nanotube Battery distributor and request to join group

  • Noel P. Luneau
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25 11:45 AM
      Hi all,

      I hope that today finds you happy and oil free ;)

      This gentleman (email below) is representing the new Carbon Nanotube Battery and would like to join the group. I would like to ask your thoughts on this. I have also asked him for more information on the physical product and dimensions.

      His information appears to come from this web site: http://www.microbubbletech.com/CNTbattery.html

      Please let me know.

      Thanks,

      Noel L

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25 12:40 PM
        I say Yes. I believe the more information on this site the better, this is of great interest. Commercial materials can be limited to what member's need to know, if there's any "hard sell" the Distributor/seller can be asked to keep to content not sellling.

        Rod R.

        To: solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 25 1:08 PM
          I THINK IF IT IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ..OK .
          IF IT IS FOR A SALES PITCH THEN. NO!!
          I GET ENOUGH SPAM

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 25 8:46 PM
            Noel On about November 6 2008 I did speak to the CEO of the company
            Micro Bubble Tech. and received an email. I will include a copy of it
            here. They plan to import a car from China which they want to sell in
            the US but we all know that that would probably be to difficult to get
            approved with all the regulation and crash testing, but they though
            they could get in approved. I ask if I could get a battery to test,
            but it seems they did not have any to sell to me yet, they said they
            would be importing them from China.

            Eric-

            Our batteries have been developed from Carbon Nanotubes. We use the
            nanotubes to increase the surface mass and reduce the internal
            resistance of
            the batteries. Thus, our batteries have a reserve capacity of up to 10
            times that of a standard lead-acid battery and can take a recharge in 10
            minutes or less.

            You are welcome to visit our website at www.microbubbletech.com and
            click on
            the link for CNT-Battery. This will give you insight into how we are
            utilizing the technology and what the stats are for our lead acid
            batteries.
            At this time we are just preparing to ramp up U.S. operations and we
            are in
            talks with several manufactures in the electric vehicle market. I reviewed
            your website and I am curious as to what your thoughts are on how we can
            work together. Are you looking to distribute? Please give me a call at the
            number listed below if you would like to discuss our opportunity.

            Thanks!

            Robert M. Egger Jr./ CEO
            Micro Bubble Technology Inc. USA
            1250 S. Grove Ave.
            Barrington, IL 60010
            Tel: 563-823-6278

            Eric Fisher
            www.SiliconeBatteriesUSA.com

            --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, "Noel P. Luneau" <nluneau@...> wrote:

            > Hi all,
            >
            > I hope that today finds you happy and oil free ;)
            >
            > This gentleman (email below) is representing the new Carbon Nanotube
            Battery and would like to join the group. I would like to ask your
            thoughts on this. I have also asked him for more information on the
            physical product and dimensions.

            > His information appears to come from this web site:
            http://www.microbubbletech.com/CNTbattery.html

            > Please let me know.
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Noel L

          • Adam Kuehn
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 26 6:22 AM
              The nanotubes "increase surface mass [sic]"? They want to sell a car "but
              it is probably to [sic] difficult"? They can't supply a battery for
              independent testing? I don't think so. This entire story is simply not
              credible and has all the earmarks of yet another battery scam. I'd advise
              anyone to stay miles away from these folks.

            • Noel P. Luneau
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 26 8:42 AM
                And the Nay’s have it ;)

                Noel L

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 26 10:53 AM
                  Hi from Doug,
                  This sounds a bit like Fire Fly Energy technology.� I am very interested in better Pb batteries, Lion needs BMS to be viable and this is a stumbling block for me.� Pb is much more forgiving, I am very interested in what they are doing.
                  doug