May the Force be with Will ...

  • Bruce EVangel Parmenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      As some may know, Will Beckett http://eaasv.org had put
      his Blazer EV up for sale. He quickly had three offers,
      and he bagged the top offer of $10k.

      Will put the cash down toward a new Solectria Force EV.
      He's been busy but, I pried some details from him of
      what was his EV status ...

      He now has possession of the new Force EV, and the deal
      is that he shares it with his wife. I got an image from
      him today, and I up loaded it to the
      http://geocities.com/force_ev site to the album page.

      You can see it directly at
      http://www.geocities.com/force_ev/images/wbeckett00.jpg

      Will has found a few boo-boo's in shipment and is working
      with Solectria to resolve them.

      I am sure that when Will gets time he will elaborate to
      the EVDL.

      Personally, to me this means there is a doable upgrade
      path to migrate to a production EV if one wants to. The
      market for EVs is pretty strong.

      In my case, I believe my tush might fit better in a Th!nk
      City than a Geo (my knees however are another thing).
      -BruceDP :-zzz

      http://invites.yahoo.com/