Re: [force_ev] Tires for the Force...

  • gardnerh@juno.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 31, 2002
      It is possible that the Proximas come in different sized than that used
      on the EV1 but at $62 the price was right and I wanted to replace the
      ultra heavy steel rims on my Escort anyway. So between the Konig Reign
      rims and the Proxima tires, I probably paid a bit more than if I had just
      bought 13" premium quality tires in the first place. 1993 Escorts came
      with 13 or 14" rims depending on the model one purchased. My speedo will
      now read a tad slow but I couldnt care less.

      Gar