Re: replacement batteries needed, how to order?

  • Mike Phillips
    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 27, 2009
      Sure sounds like reasonable performance given the mileage of the batts.

      Mike

      --- In solectria_ev@yahoogroups.com, Jay Grossman <jgrossm3@...> wrote:

      > My normal commute includes both city and highway driving.
      > Rolling terrain for the first two miles and the last 5 miles.
      Highway for the middle 10 miles.
      > Highway miles include 5 stop and go miles and 5 miles at 55 to
      60mph. City speeds are 35 - 45 mph.

      > City miles are driven in the normal mode and for Highway miles I use
      the power mode for acceleration and I often switch back to normal once
      I am at highway speed.

      > I did put in a 220v outlet at work so the batteries are pampered and
      at a full charge whenever I begin a trip. I have a 220v outlet at home
      as well. I drive the car 2 hours a day and it charges for 22 hours.

      > My force only has electric heat so I generally use alternate
      transportation when the temp. drops below 32.