Technical Documents, System Diagrams

  • xgc750
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2009
      Hey All,

      I'm attempting to build a parallel hybrid powertrain for the SAE
      Formula Hybrid competition, set in May. I have in my arsenal two
      ACGtx20 motors, two AC300 MC's and no technical papers (or budget) to
      speak of.
      Considering that I would like avoid ruining any of these parts, I'd
      like to get off on the right foot with some sound spec's and a solid
      setup. I've browsed through the group's documents listed under the
      files page and found several helpful articles, however I'm looking for
      something more concrete. System schematics, build papers, and
      application notes would help me tremendously.
      Does anyone have any papers on the Force or its components that could
      help me build a vehicle from scratch?