OT - Inaugral Parade West: Plug In, America!

  • Noel Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      Plug In America will jump start the nation's presidential inaugural
      celebrations with our own "Inaugural Parade West: Plug In, America!"
      The event will take place on the morning of Saturday, Jan. 17 from
      9:30am to 11:30am. We'll start with a press conference to send a
      message to Congress, Detroit, and Barack Obama: America wants plug-in
      vehicles, the cleanest cars in the world. Plug In America wants one
      million plug-in cars by 2012, 15 million by 2016. Then we'll parade
      through Santa Monica with an expected three dozen plug-in vehicles,
      including RAV4 EVs, Teslas, Vectrix bikes, PHEVs and conversions.
      Please contact Paul Scott at paul@... I if you would like
      to participate with your EV or Plug-in Hybrid. Please do not respond to
      the list.

      Noel