Regen

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2008
      I found out (through digging) that the regen that my 93 force was
      supplying was rather on the anemic side <20amps, I have adjusted it
      based on the instructions found here, but I couldn't find anything
      that stated how much regen I should have.

      Right now I am getting a bit over 50amps on a stop < 40 mph. Too much
      too little, or about right?

      This is a 144v Force if that makes a difference.
    • ehsif727
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2008
        My regen goes as high as 70amps at 25 mph and is less above or below
        that point. What instruction did you use to adjust your regen.

        Eric Fisher
        www.SiliconeBatteriesUSA.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2008
          I would have to search for it again, but basically its adjusting where the
          pot in the pot box is grabbed. My amp meter only goes to 50, so I am
          guessing yours is a 156v ?

          --
          -Mike