RE: [force_ev] My Force is out of commission!

  • BECKETT,WILL (HP-PaloAlto,ex1)
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2002
      I would do that too except that I have a few options already. Since my mom
      has a 1995 Force that use the same gel lead/acids, I can just plug it in and
      give the pack a full charge. Also, I think my friend Otmar has a few of
      these chargers at his place and I might be able to set it up for opportunity
      charging, even though the finish charge is not properly programmed into
      these chargers since they are from Pivco (former TH!NK City and NiCad
      batteries).

      - Will

      Will Beckett
      Contact information (https://ecardfile.com/id/will_beckett