Ignition Box Clarification

  • packratdaddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      Hello all,

      In the files section under

      1993 Solectria Force Service Manual pg16+.pdf

      Check out pages 18 - 19 .

      It joins a lot of function , switches and the controller.

      I don't know if one size fits all. Probably not.

      I'll try to get a picture of the insides from my running car.

      Thanks for everyone's input.

      Mark
    • EVdave
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
        Has anyone had any experience setting up a link10 for a 144v gel pack?
        or something similar? Rather than re-invent the wheel, i was just
        wondering if anyone could let me know how they configured theirs so i
        could program mine similarly....

        Thanks