faded dash

  • gregwashburn@cox.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2008
      My dash was very faded and ugly. It was a problem on Metros. I went to the auto parts store with a non-faded interior part and had them color match a can of flat spray paint made for plastic. After removing the windshield and cleaning the dash well, it was easy to mask and paint. The dash looked much better than I expected. It looked almost new. It still looked good 6 months later when I sold the car.

      Greg
      Wichita