Re: [solectria_ev] Battery charger identification?

  • Gerard (Gary) Carlson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2008
      Steve:

      I have two Zivan NG3 chargers in my 1992 Solectria Force.? They have an over- temperature limit of 55 degrees C.? If the ambient temperature in the battery compartment reaches this temperature, they stop charging, start flashing a yellow light and make annoying beeping sounds.? This has happened this week when the local temperatures exceeded 100 degrees F in Boise.

      I would not be surprised if your charger had a similar feature.

      Sincerely,

      Gary) Carlson
      gjc0@...