Action- Please STOP: SF Gate: Fuel cell future bright, hopes electric vehicles dim

  • Mike Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2002
      Joe has heard us loud and clear. He's very politely asked us to stop
      contacting him about this article. So if you're still planning on
      contacting him, hold off until our next opportunity.

      Thanks for everyone's comments to Joe. Your comments have been so
      effective, he's now crying for mercy! :-) I'm sure he'll remember that
      there is DEMAND for EVs from now on.

      From Joe:
      "Thanks. Please stop. The point has been made. Thanks again."

      We can make a difference. We definitely made a difference with Joe. Thanks
      again for everyone's help with these important media / public education
      issues.

      Later, "A rainbow is only part of a circle." San Joser, CA
      ^ ^ Software Consultants: http://www.migration.com/
      O o Permanent: m.t.thompson@...
      ===-o-=== My catbox: http://www.madkatz.com/
      Ack! Phththpph!

      2001 Clean Air Champion http://www.baaqmd.gov/pie/press/cachamp01.pdf

      True Zero Emission Vehicle (TZEV) GM EV1 and my home powered by
      100% renewable, Zero emission 30kWh/day Solar Electric (PV) system
      on my roof: http://www.madkatz.com/pv/index.html

      Sometimes I see gas cars... In my rearview mirror! http://www.gmev.com/

      President, Electric Auto Association, San Jose Chapter
      http://www.geocities.com/sjeaa/

      Electric Vehicle Email List Instructions: (EVList members: Bookmark it!)
      http://www.madkatz.com/ev/evlist.html
    • Mike Thompson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2002
        Apologies for the further intrusion in your email, but I thought people
        would like to know that Joe, SF Chronicle Staff Writer, has forwarded our
        comments to the SF Chronicle Science Editor. So The SF Chronicle has
        certainly noticed our feedback and it seems entirely possible that the
        Science Editor might pick this up for a future story or at least more
        balanced information next time they do an article on EVs.

        Powerful Stuff! Thanks again.

        (I'll now fade out of your mail boxes for a while...)