RAV4_EV Availability Register NOW if you want one.

  • Mike Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2001
      Our friend Bruce on the RAV4-EV list just posted this update on RAV4-EV
      availability. If you are interested in getting a RAV4-EV, please register
      for the email updates. Toyota is using the registrations to judge consumer
      interest in the vehicle. IF there is enough interest the RAV4-EV may
      become available to consumers.

      Bruce wrote:
      Just checked the Toyota website for Rav-4EV stuff, and noticed they have a
      link:
      http://www.toyota.com/html/shop/look_ahead/index.html
      where you can request updates on the Rav-4EV. Just click on "Receive
      Updates" and you can fill out your name, address, etc. Is this new, or has
      it been around for awhile?

      The text reads:
      "If you're interested in receiving updates on the upcoming Matrix or RAV4 EV
      (Electric Vehicle), you've found the right place. The Matrix is part street
      rod, part sport utility and redefines what versatility means in an
      automobile. As for the RAV4 EV (currently available to fleets only), Toyota
      is looking to gauge consumer interest for this zero-emissions SUV.
      Just complete the form below and select your vehicle of interest, and you'll
      be the first to know when new information becomes available. Or call
      1-800-GO-TOYOTA. "

      Later, "A rainbow is only part of a circle." San Joser, CA
      ^ ^ Software Consultants: http://www.migration.com/
      O o Permanent: m.t.thompson@...
      ===-o-=== My catbox: http://www.madkatz.com/
      Ack! Phththpph!

      2001 Clean Air Champion http://www.baaqmd.gov/pie/press/cachamp01.pdf

      True Zero Emission Vehicle (TZEV) GM EV1 and my home powered by
      100% renewable, Zero emission 30kWh/day Solar Electric (PV) system
      on my roof: http://www.madkatz.com/pv/index.html

      Sometimes I see gas cars... In my rearview mirror! http://www.gmev.com/

      President, Electric Auto Association, San Jose Chapter
      http://www.geocities.com/sjeaa/

      Electric Vehicle Email List Instructions: (EVList members: Bookmark it!)
      http://www.madkatz.com/ev/evlist.html