seeking: Los Angeles EAA members

  • Bruce EVangel Parmenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2001
      The EAA Board is seeking the people that attend the LA EAA
      meetings or have chosen to be a LAEAA chapter member.

      With the largest amount of public EV charging, the EAA is keen
      to stay in contact with its LA area members and any attendee
      of these meetings.

      Same as the way the EAA protects the privacy of your membership
      information, this information will be protected. We need your
      direct email response to keep the LA Chapter alive and help
      develop any and all new chapters in the Southern California
      region.

      So, LA EAA meeting attendees, or LAEAA members, please send me
      a direct email message with:
      -which EAA chapter meetings or EV group you attend?
      -what city do you live in?
      -are you an EAA member to promote EV use in your area?

      *Come to our free EAA meetings and enjoy the EV networking & fun.

      Bruce Parmenter
      EAA Board, Technology Chair
      http://eaaev.org

      =====
      -
      Electric Vehicle (EV) List & Renewable Energy (RE) Editor
      ____ http://geocities.com/brucedp
      ~/__|o\__ Get http://egroups.com/group/EVList
      '@----- @'---(= Amp'd % Charge your EV with RE %
      hybrid & fcv newsitems http://egroups.com/group/hydrogenpower