Re: [solectria_ev] New Charger

  • Gerard (Gary) Carlson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2008
      Sunnybanklad:

      Yes.? I have two Zivan NG3 chargers in my 1992 Force.
      As the man said, you need to have them programmed for the battery type and voltage.
      Mine have worked well.? I have one for 240 volts and one for 120 volts.? They are hooked in parallel and I only connect one up to the power at a time.

      I am waiting for the day when Zivan can make an omnivorous charger that eats either 240 or 120 volts.? Also I would like to see a power factor correction front end and a switch that can adjust the power draw down when I plug into those wimpy 15 amp circuits at friends' houses.

      Sincerely,

      Gary Carlson
      gjc0@...