RE: [force_ev] (Fwd) EVLN(eMotion station cars use Solectriaguts )

  • BECKETT,WILL (HP-PaloAlto,ex1)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2001
      There are some roads I will not go down if I know that is the only way back.
      I must be able to get a head of steam (moving at above 25mph) or I will not
      be able to get up the hill. My daughter has a friend in the local hilly
      area of Palo Alto, and I park at the top of her driveway and walk to the
      front door.

      However, I am very happy to take my Force on the freeway and do so
      frequently. And your are right, it is not like doing this in an EV-1 or
      T-zero.

      - Will

      Contact information (https://ecardfile.com/id/will_beckett
      <https://ecardfile.com/id/will_beckett> )