New Batteries/Greensaver SP68

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 9:18 PM
      Installed a set of new Greensaver SP68 batteries in my 97 Force
      yesterday. A matched set, fresh from the factory. Eric delivered them
      and helped with the lifting of the lead. Thanks again.

      Fit was excellent and it is a nice battery to install. Nice folding
      handles and no need to trim off moldings to make it fit. It is a bit
      shorter than a group 27 but the other dimensions are nearly the same.
      5 fit in front, in theory you could rearrange things in the rear and
      get ten in there but the center channel would be gone.

      I'm following Solectria manual battery break-in recommendation and so
      far I have only driven it on a short trip. Seeing a pack voltage in
      the 170's again was "sweet."

      Will post some more when I have some more experience with them. Will
      put a picture or 2 in the photos.

      Mike Rydjord
      97 Force
      24800 miles

      PS Those used AGMs that I put in in Dec turned out to have 2 different
      age groups and the older ones couldn't make it past about 20AHs after
      a couple of months use in the Force.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16 3:25 PM
        I uploaded a PDF with pictures in it to the files section. See SP-68

        Mike